Yes I love SUMMER, and every year on the 1st day of summer we would write down the ten things we wanted to do for summer….and we would mark them off as we would do each thing. This year we wrote down what we wanted to do on our chalkboard so everyone could see. I thought I would post them also. Now our rule has always been these things has to be something that didn’t cost a lot of money but was fun for everyone !
1. Learn French (I bought a Car CD so everyone could learn as we drive)
2. Have a Beach Party, and camp fire..make smores. (so far we have one planned for Brandon)
3.Have a small town 4th of July. (a small town in Chicago would be perfect ! And that’s exactly where we will be !)
4.Have a tennis tournament at night. (everyone plays)
5.Backpack bike ride at the beach. (at least 6 miles)
6. Photo shoot with all the kids at the beach…find the best ice cream place. (of course !)
7. Find the best fish taco place on the coast and dine Alfresco…in my convertible with the top down !
8. Stay fit and excercise even when we are on vacation.(wear exercise clothes,bring water bottle and Ipod) .
9.Go to an outdoor concert and dine alfresco.(lots to choose from !)
10.End the summer with a “Family dinner “. (Maybe labor day!)
Hope everyone has a simply perfect SUMMER !